Auto Insurance

Review coverage options in your area. Get auto insurance quotes from the top carriers in Florida.

Thank you for visiting B&Z Insurance Agency Online. We are a Miami-based agency serving individuals and small businesses statewide, and would be happy to guide you to the right policy, whether you live in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, the Keys or any other part of the Sunshine State. We are licensed and contracted with the most reliable companies in Florida. Of course, you are also welcome to visit us in our retail location if you live in the Miami area.


B&Z Insurance Agency
11695 NW 7th Ave
Miami, FL 33168


We offer multi-policy discounts in Florida from multiple carriers to maximize your savings. But first – do you know Florida state auto insurance laws? Are you carrying the state minimum, and enough coverage to protect you and your vehicle in a crash? Read on for a brief overview of how auto insurance works in Florida.


Auto Insurance Regulations in Florida


Florida auto insurance is mandatory if you own and register a vehicle with four or more wheels. The minimum coverage requirement is $10,0000 Property Damage Liability (PDL) and $10,0000 Personal Injury Protection (PIP) in order to maintain your valid Florida license plate.

You must maintain consistent coverage in Florida at $10,000 minimum for PDL and PIP if you own a vehicle. Coverage must also be kept active throughout the registration and licensing process.


Property Damage Liability (PDL)

PDL is insurance that pays for damages that you or another permitted driver in your household cause to another person’s property in an auto accident.


Personal Injury Protection (PIP)

You may know PIP better as Florida No-Fault Insurance, as a Personal Injury Protection policy covers you whether or not you have caused an auto accident. This coverage will also insure members of your household, children, and certain passengers who do not carry PIP insurance and do not own a vehicle.

Passengers in your vehicle who carry PIP will be covered by their PIP policy in the event of a crash resulting in any injury while riding in your car. Additionally, if your child is hurt on a school bus, and protects you if you are injured in an accident while riding in another person’s vehicle.